This month my 9 year old...turned 10!
I can hardly believe that this little girl was once my one
and only baby girl.
I found the picture of her when she was younger just yesterday and had to smile because she actually has her own set of glasses now and they are nearly the same.....7 yrs later!
She's the one that:
-I would nap with at the same time in the same chair...everyday
-I would walk around in stores in Mexico and she would get all the attention because of her blonde hair, blue eyes and chubby cheeks
-I would pack around all over the country side
-I would give the world too
-I would secretly wish I could put on a shelf to look at and then occasionally take her down to tickle, poke and play with then put her back.
-I would pray she wouldn't grow to fast.
-I would see all good things in her eyes.
-I would protect from all that is evil
-I would read books to for hours and hours
-I would learn about myself from her
I suppose I should say that all those things are still very much the case...to this day,
except maybe the napping and mexico part.
Oh...that girl is one of my favorite girls in the world.
I love her and remind her daily that she loves me too...and that one day she might not love me so much, but that maybe she will always remember how I feel about her....thus her loving me again. She just rolls her eyes ard assures me that she will never stop loving me.
What a Sweetie, a beauty, a smarty, a doll, an artist, a writer an example!

4 comments:
happy birthday bird!!
that was so sweet!
So Sweet!!! You are great mother, I love to read your posts, they are always very creative and thoughtful...;o)
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl...10 WOW!
Post a Comment