While in Utah....
We had to take a trip to the Red Rocks....oh....my heart of hearts!
I love southern utah for this very reason...what BEAUTY!
It thought this place was so cool...with the different angles of all the falling rocks.
I mean come on...it's amazing!
we found Natures playground!
we found Mr. Terminator
(he loves wearing those glasses)
we found a natural arch (see behind the kids heads) and a sitting place to rest
We made it as far as we could with out getting too wet.
The whole gang...
I miss my sisters and their kids so much!
Little Birdie was in Heaven here.
we found a few places to help eachother
we found a few places to shout to the
heavens our love for this creation!!
OH...I love that red dirt!
4 comments:
cool pictures! it all looks like such fun! :)
Come back and we'll go again....today! Seriously miss your face.
Love those photos, I need to look at mine and see if they turned out that good. MISS YOUR FACE(S)!!!
Wow! It looks like fun. And it's beautiful too.
Post a Comment