haha! CHILD ABUSE!!!!!
did you saran (spelling?) wrap your children?!? Ren ... that's brilliant!!!
Classic! I love that they are trying to be sad...but I know better. They probably did it to themselves.hahaha P.S. Drive faster...my kids are counting down the hours til you get here.
i need to try that!
love, love, love it!
Hilarious- remind me to tell you a story about rope and girls camp!
those are two of the cutest boys in the world!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha! CHILD ABUSE!!!!!
did you saran (spelling?) wrap your children?!? Ren ... that's brilliant!!!
Classic! I love that they are trying to be sad...but I know better. They probably did it to themselves.hahaha
P.S. Drive faster...my kids are counting down the hours til you get here.
i need to try that!
love, love, love it!
Hilarious- remind me to tell you a story about rope and girls camp!
those are two of the cutest boys in the world!
Post a Comment