Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Laugh out Loud book

If your into reading...might I suggest a super entertaining, quick reading and silly book.

This book is designed for real young readers...but I couldn't stop.
It's so darn funny!
It will take you a few hrs to read and you'll be happy you did. ONLY if you can read it and see yourself back in elementary.

Take a break from your murder mystery, your court room drama, your passionate love story, your somebody looses a body limb and overcomes all their trials in life.....take a break and enjoy a book that has drawings in it about getting your grandmas house toilet papered or a boy wanting to be in the class clown in the yearbook.

just do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun book. I read it last week and Sara did a book share on it. Great for kids and adults too.

Harmony said...

They are making a movie from it... I haven't read it though but I'm glad to see a recommendation, thanks :)