Wednesday, November 4, 2009

smell my feet!


Halloween is always a good time. This year we made our way back to Arivaca for the town's festivities and their annual hayride that the Boys Ranch participates in.

Here are a few photos from the night...don't get scared!

BOO

The Pirate brothers


mr. punk men (pumpkin)


Miss Vampire doing her darnest to be scary....it just cracks me up.


belle & edward




the whole gang
*check out that sky in the background*


Sweet Vampire




cousin jay




cousin Kylie poo


















And then there was this guy.
He was so funny.
He grabbed a hold of the trailer as we were driving down the road
 because his battery powered scooter was just about out of juice.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! what, you 'adults' too good to dress up?
love mr. scooter man! :)

ME said...

Um, hello?! It's Bella! ;) Too cute! I need to post this as well. All in due time. I love how Jay is a vampire missing teeth! Just thought of that when I saw her pic. Lainie just flat out cracks me up!!

Crazy Momma said...

happy halloween to you all too! I'm sorry about the comment thing my computer has been down and I just got to log on and you have left sweet comments...ignor the (wo)man behind the curtain

Tammy K said...

Good costumes!