Sunday, November 8, 2009

she's gonna blow

Oh yeah...


P.s....don't put cooked rice in your garbage disposal, while your husband is out of town.

Unless, of course, you want to witness a geyser explode underneath the sink and run straight for the dishwasher, fridge, rugs, pantry and smell real nice like.

Pea traps are not for the weak!

6 comments:

RUBY said...

LOL...oh BOY! and only put dishwasher soap approved in your dishwasher. ooops!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

NO!!!!!

Tammy K said...

eewww yuck!

I like your style :)

So I'm not going home for Thanksgiving - OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING ALONE! Seems weird! You guys headed to ST. G for the holiday?!

Harmony said...

No way! Are our brains connected!? I did the same thing this weekend!!!

loriallen said...

How much cooked rice are we talkin' here?

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

I did the same thing with speghetti noodles....never again. I learned my lesson. Poor Art hadda do the dirty work and clean it out. You funny girl. I miss ya!!! oxox