My big boy turns 5 and it's crazy.
I love that he is growing up and coming so BIG...but it's sad to see time fly and I can do nothing to stop it! I know that it's important for the little ones to grow into their own, but it breaks my heart to think that before I know it....life will of passed me by. I just hope that I can savour the moments that are the most important....like the following moment.
8:30pm....sitting on the floor opening a box of cards.
MOm: "Cartie, did you have a good birthday?"
Carter: "It's the best birthday ever"
Mom: "Why?"
Carter: "Because we are playing UNO on the floor in the middle of the night"
The simple things that made this boy happy. Let me write a bit about how grateful this boy is. It's very normal for this boy to be the 1st and sometimes only person in the family to thank me for just about everything.
He is the 1st to hug me and the 1st to tell me he loves me.
He is the 1st to kiss my face, even though in his interview he tells me he dislikes hugs and kisses.
I love this boy beyond measure and his compassion!
breakfast made by his daddy!
I decided to ask him a few questions to see what he likes and dislikes and here are the answers.
What is your favorite:
color: Blue
Food: mac and cheese
sport: Baseball
Person in the whole world: Alex
place in the whole world: with my friend, alex
place to play: at Alex's house
baby: Nenthis (aka Memphis)
animal: dogs, I like dogs, their cool.
shirt: anything with football on them and my deer one that has the thing
What do you dislike:
Cats
music
kisses and hugs
science
mischetti (spaghetti)
spiders
What do you love about:
Mom: because she is warm
Dad: he's cool because he takes me outside sometimes and plays baseball with me
Lainie: she gives us candy and spins us around
Shelby: she makes me laugh
Creed: he plays with me a lot and he calls me nice names
Memphis: he is cute
happy birthday buddy, your a sweetie and we all love you.
4 comments:
Carter, You little....I mean big cutie. Happy Birthday!!!! Alex is at my house right now and I told him your answers and he was so excited. He says "Now he is in my club". so cool for you! Love you buddy. Can't wait for you to bring your mom and family to Utah for Thanksgiving!
happy birthday sharkie!!! -- Ren! I see you will be in utah for thanksgiving .. (the above comment). if you guys have time you should stop by the hallows household. we'd love to see you. brian and i are the only ones going home for thanksgiving. love you guys!!
I'm with "C" money on the dislikes! I as well dislike cats, spiders & mischetti. He is such a sweet boy. Egrid says the same thing all the time. I love that kid! Can't wait to see him again & I'll try to have the Nintendo ready for him next time! :)
llols...i love his boy!
Post a Comment