Thanks for making me pee my pants! I guess there's a little pressure down there nowadays! (okay didn't really pee, but this was funny!) How are you feeling? Oh, and apparently we aren't blog friends anymore because I am not on the "spot list"!! Heeeheee I still love you and you can't keep me away from peeking in on your cute fam. Any boy names? I have both a girl and boy name picked out......JR would be surprised to hear that :0) He doesn't know I have a boy name picked out!
Riverdance is the best thing to make fun of! This is perfect! I can definitely see Luke doing something like that. Especially after seeing him fit into your pants.
7 comments:
That was hilarious!! That will be Luke & Creed in 10 years!
That was brilliant! Holy Cow - if luke does it, can I watch!?!
Also...
Thanks for the advice, I'm sure that is it, but I didn't even think of it. Thanks again!
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)
I wanted to laugh so hard, but was afraid that I would scare my children awake. That was so funny and quite ingenious. LOVE YA
Maybe luke and kevin could go on the road together!
Thanks for making me pee my pants! I guess there's a little pressure down there nowadays! (okay didn't really pee, but this was funny!) How are you feeling? Oh, and apparently we aren't blog friends anymore because I am not on the "spot list"!! Heeeheee I still love you and you can't keep me away from peeking in on your cute fam. Any boy names? I have both a girl and boy name picked out......JR would be surprised to hear that :0) He doesn't know I have a boy name picked out!
Riverdance is the best thing to make fun of! This is perfect! I can definitely see Luke doing something like that. Especially after seeing him fit into your pants.
Post a Comment