My friend Harmonious just sent this to me....it's really funny. I love Molly Shannon in just about anything she does. She makes my day. Turn off the dang music on the left!
Love that movie!!! we have watched Elf, all 3 Santa clauses, polor express, family man, mickey's twice apon a christmas, and mirical on 34th!!! It's just a fun time of year!!
so funny that you posted this because on my way home today I thought about this very part and I was going to find it and post it myself....now now need. Thanks for the laugh.
3 comments:
that's definately the best part of that movie!
Love that movie!!! we have watched Elf, all 3 Santa clauses, polor express, family man, mickey's twice apon a christmas, and mirical on 34th!!! It's just a fun time of year!!
so funny that you posted this because on my way home today I thought about this very part and I was going to find it and post it myself....now now need. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment