Thursday, July 5, 2012

crowded

I use to roll my eyes at people that would share their co-sleeping bed stories with me. They would tell about how their 2 or 3 yr old would still be sleeping between them and their spouse. I am sure I would of said numerous times "why, I never would do that", "that's just not right", Or "come on put your child in their own bed and be done with it".
You always think you know what's best for you...when you don't know.
I must admit I am a parent of a nearly 3 yr old, that has his own bed, but still sleeps in my bed...usually right in the middle, between me and my lover. It's true I am rolling my eyes right now thinking about it! But, he is my baby and he is Luke's baby and for some reason it's okay. He loves to sleep right up close to me. He usually sleeps on my arm or under my side.
He is my baby. There won't be another little baby in my house..so he must stay small!

The big problem is....I Woke up this morning with all my children in bed with me...no wonder I had a stiff neck. My sweetie had gone to work and I was left home in bed with 50 toes, 5 stinky mouths breathing fire towards me and a sliver of room to try to sleep in.
Of course this is adorable and I found a way to savor it... For about 10 minutes....then the back starts ceasing up and the legs gotta move. But how can I escape when I am sleeping with lainie, creed, and Memphis On one side, carter on the other and poor shelbs is on my feet?
I somehow made it out of bed with no injury to most...just a pinch in my neck and a back that needed a chiro.

But, what can I say... I love it!
I love my sweet lil babies!

3 comments:

Jessica Brunette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Brunette said...

And what a sweet image that must have been :)

saskia said...

new blog http://1001thingstospotinfairyland.blogspot.com/