It heals my insides and makes me feel HOME.
When I think of it...my heart gets butterflies in it, my tummy starts to do flips and I get antsy to BE THERE! My brain turns selfish a bit and I think...I don't care who goes with me...I just want to go. When I get it in my mind that I am going...either you re on board or not...but I gotta get there.
Infact, writing this post today...makes me teary eyed to be THERE! I must be homesick, slightly.
It's a place anyone can go.
It's a place that God created for us.
It's a place I could be all by myself and not feel lonely.
However, with all this said...I love love love to share it with people that haven't experienced it before, and of course I love to go with people that appreciate it as much as I do. Lastly...I love that my children love to go there.
Here are a few photos of our last few trips to my Heaven on Earth.
I hope my next trip to Utah has a few visits to this wonderful, healing, amazing place.
Who's with me?
![]() |
| 2010 with Mom & Parkinsons |
![]() |
| 2008 with Robbie and the kids |
![]() |
| 2007 with my Parents and Lainie early morning hike |
I LOVE Zion



5 comments:
I'm in....I've been aching for some hiking. How about one day with kids and one hike without? Hope you're coming soon.....like in a week soon. Call me.
You KNOW I am with you! We had way too much fun there:) I even vinyled myself a car decal for the suburban that says zion...GOOD TIMES!!!
You know that Tyler comment was really me...SUMMER:)
I've been only once but it is beautiful.
I want to go someday!!!!
Post a Comment