I need some assistance from anyone that reads this.
Oh, a half a year or so ago...I came across this blog that had a weekly & monthly dinner schedule/menu for you....cute little holders that your menu would go in for the week....a wonderful way to prepare your shopping list so you didn't buy what you didn't need or what you might need or what your gonna need, one day.
I know that the blog was from some ladies, I think from Utah...but can't say for sure. The whole deal was fantastic and already prepared for you...a no brainer.
I am sure that the little holders that they made were all done in their kitchen with their very own sewing machine. Very creative and such a wonderful idea.
For the life of me...I can't remember how I found the blog and am in real need of it.
if any one knows what I am talking about....please help and leave me a comment on how to find these ladies again.
thanks
4 comments:
These girls have a 30 day meal plan idea....
http://littlenannygoat.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-heck-it-30-meal-plan.html
Not sure if that's who you were looking for. If you find who you were talking about, let me know. Sounds great!
It sounds like a good idea to me....I hope you find it because I am very interested!! I had a dream about you last night...we were in colorado city living it up...just like old times! I LOVE ya Ren! I was so sorry to hear about Luke's Father..sometimes tragedy's have a way of pulling a family together:)
You know that last post was from me...SUmmer..not my hubby!
Hey I use http://www.e-mealz.com/ its awesome. Look at it and see what you think. My favorite thing is the shopping list. Its so easy and you just take it with you shopping. This is one I have seen, but not used it before http://www.pocketmealplanning.com/
Post a Comment