-Just us little Hallows.
-Home-made t-shirts. Where the the kids help design their own style.
-Luke makes the food (yum)
-We watch and cheer our teams on.
-Eat some sort of sugary dessert, this year root beer float and sundaes.
We had a split cheering section, this year.
Luke was cheering for the Steelers and to make him not feel sad about being the only one...we put Memphis in a Steelers shirt as well.
The rest of us were cheering for the Packers. The kids only cheered for them because I bribed them. And wasn't I the smart one? WE WON.
I must confess my reasoning behind my teams selections. LUke and I used to be big Favre fans....but with him being really lame lately...I picked the Packers because he wasn't there. It's twisted, I know.
I secretly, but not so secretly, have a big place in my heart for MR. Heinz WArd....which isn't a Packers, but a Steeler! So, I had to cheer on the side for him. I am a fair-weather fan.
Cheering for those that are winning.
Past superbowl photos.
till next year.


3 comments:
Ummmmm this sounds sooo fun!! Love that you guys make t shirts!
this may come as a shock to you, but I have never watched a superbowl game in my life
Love it!!!! That sounds like so much fun. Wish I was in on the action. :)
Post a Comment