Thursday, February 10, 2011

A must Read...please!

I found this link off a friends blog and was touched by this post.
You must read it and pass it along and then try to see beyond the surface.
But, to me, more importantly...
teach our children that very thing.

IT'S SO IMPORTANT!

click here, it's worth it...I promise!

3 comments:

saskia said...

I needed this today, thanks, I shared this post on my blog!

Jackie said...

Hey Sister,
I needed this today more than you could ever know. Or maybe you did know. Maybe you were even inspired. Which I truly believe you could have been. I so miss you. You are a true inspiration to me. Wouldn't it be an amazing feeling if everyone put on a sign for just one day. Rennie will you make me a promise? Call me the next time your in my neck of the woods...

I posted this on my blog also.

ME said...

Absolutely beautiful!! And beautifully said. I feel like this often & tend to forget others probably do to. Another great reminder that I need to be nicer to others & remember that I don't know what someone else is going through. Ahhh - if they only knew.....is one of my favorite lines in my head. Instead of ,"Who needs my help today.". Thank you Ren - this was awesome!