Thursday, October 21, 2010

story of my morning

Why we should always be kind to our children,
especially right before they go to school.....


Today in shelby's parent teachers conf. I read an assignment that she was asked to do. She was asked to write about how she starts her day every morning. She was to give 3 or 4 items that she does before arriving at school.
One was: "I get up and get dressed"
two was: "I wash my face"
Three was: "My mom brushes my hair into a ponytail when I eat bfast"
four was: "I am always the last one out the door, My dad always gets mad at me"
Five was: "I cry"

I had to laugh out loud in front of her teacher....this is exactly what happens.
I got off easy...it's not always LUke that get's mad.

so funny.
I really wonder how much of our lives are private when it comes to having children in school.

YIKES!

2 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

I am worried about the same thing today! I hope they love us enough no to tell their teacher that we yell at them at 9pm becuase they are in tears over a homework assignment. :)

Tammy K said...

oh that's perfect! hahaha