Thursday, September 16, 2010

it happened again

did I mention I turned 35 last month?
Well, it happened again and this year was wonderful.
I got a call from my parents in the middle of the day to wish me a happy birthday and to see if I was close enough to the airport so that I could get them.
They had surprised me by flying in for my big day.
I LOVED IT!


another bonus was that they made my birthday cake and you
haven' t lived if you haven't enjoyed my dad's dark chocolate icing.
OH my.

in fact just last night luke returned home from a quick trip from utah. In his possession was a piece of dark chocolate cake with my dad's icing. I snuck it out of his grasp and started eating. all i heard, from his direction, was
"YOU Evil evil woman, you ate my cake".
It's that good...that you really don't want to share.


2 comments:

Omnes said...

happy birthday!

saskia said...

I need a piece of that cake, right now, yum!