Monday, February 15, 2010

My Sweetheart LOVE

Sometimes I find myself sitting ever so quietly and pondering the massive weight that lies on the shoulders of a responsible husband, a worthy preisthood holder & caring father.

The thought comes to my mind that every man that has a wife & children has much to be responsible for...but are they a responsible man or are they just man?

The thought of all that puts my gut in knots. I feel myself shrink at all that comes with those titles. My body physically deflates when I think of being in that role.

When it all comes together in my mind,  I am relieved to be the one that births and nurses and cares for the children when I think of that magnitude. NOT that being a mother is any less overwhelming...it's just what I know!


I find myself overjoyed with PEACE & COMFORT knowing the one that holds that place in my home is my lover, my best friend, my comic relief, my childrens father, my eternal companion....my LOVE of loves, MY VALENTINE

6 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Luke is a great guy...and he might have the title of comic relief for everyone....sorry you have to share that much.

Crazy Momma said...

very beautiful words rennie

RUBY said...

im crying rennie june!!! your so sweet!

loriallen said...

He would be nice to look at everyday, as you get knots in your gut at his responsibility:) Nice job girl!

Mike + Mignon said...

How happy I am that my darling daughter-n-law luvz my darling Lukey Boy so much! Thank you for supporting him, so he can support you and the chitlinz!

emily said...

Ahhh... !!!!